This DIY can be a fun project and can be done in just 5 minutes.
Things you need:
1. Take an A4 size color paper and print out the template as shown.
2. Do it for different colored papers.
3. Cut the templates.
4. Now take one color paper and fold it in half.
5. Repeat the steps for all color papers.
6. Now stick all the folded color papers together.
7. Glue a string to the folded color papers and stick the color papers with each other to form a closed circle. The top half of the hot air balloon is ready.
8. Cut the templates of hearts.
9. Fold the hearts in half and stick them together
10. Attach the hearts to the string and stick the hearts together to form a closed shape.
11. Your easy DIY hot air balloon is ready.
12. You can make this is in different color combinations and draw different patterns on the color papers to make them more colorful.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart